June 19, 2018 at 08:18, a structure fire was reported on the 800 Block of State Street. Engine 20 with Chief 20 arrived on scene with nothing showing and began investigating. The information given was an odor of something electrical burning and the air looked thick and foggy in the upstairs apartment . After a short investigation of the conditions, a pile of linseed oil soaked rags were discovered to have begun to smoke and were removed. Thanks for the assistance of the Reliance Hose Company and the Liberty Hose Company of Lykens. Thanks to Seth Lasko Photography for the photos.